I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Free 4th of July Scripture Tag - Luke 4:8

FREE 4th of July, Independence Day Scripture Tag to use on your blog or website.
We are only indivisible when we are One Nation UNDER GOD.

Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only. Luke 4:8


Free Scripture Tags at Rich Gifts Graphics and Blog Design for Christian Ministries


Blog Designs and Graphics for Christian Ministry
All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008-2011, Edie Moore




3 comments:

From the Heart said...

Thank you for the Scripture Tag. I'm using it on my post for Monday.
Hope you are doing better.

LisaShaw said...

Awesome!Thanks Sugar!

Judith H/ said...

Thank you for the Free Scripture tags, I love to post them in my blog. Could you please contact me I could not contact you on your contact ling. Thank you. Judith.h.v12@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...