I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Design for Lani's Scentsy Business

Lani is a Scentsy Lead Consultant and wanted a more professional, upscale look for her blog, Just Me and My Scents. She wanted the design to focus on her business but still reveal her love for Christ.




Blog Designs and Graphics for Christian Ministry

All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008-2010, Edie Moore




6 comments:

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

WOW - that is beautiful - you are very talented.

Vickie said...

Absolutely beautiful job. May God continue to bless the work of your hands and the heart you do it from.

Vickie

From the Heart said...

Another great one, Edie. God has been so good to you. Isn't He wonderful?

How do you do the block quotes? I've tried using the Quotes " but that doesn't work.

Bless you, my dear friend,
AliceE.

Anonymous said...

Pretty purple - bet she loves it!

Lani said...

Edie--

I love you girl!!

God has given you such a talent! I absolutely love the design.

Thank you so much again!

It was great to work with you.

Lani

Unknown said...

OH, I just love what you did with this blog design Edie!! Way to go!
I also love Scentsy's as well. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...