I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

How To Put Text in a Blockquote

One of the things I am asked frequently is how to put text in a blockquote.
This is a blockquote. It is an area of text that is indented to make it stand out from other text. I always decorate the blockquote when I design a blog so that it has a border and/or background like you see here. Not all templates come with a decorated blockquote.
Placing text inside a blockquote is very easy. From within the post editor, you highlight the text you want in the blockquote, then click on the button in the menu bar that looks like quote marks.


You will see the text indent, but you won't see the decoration until after the post has been published. That's all there is to it! Now go blockquote to your heart's content.

Blog Designs and Graphics for Christian Ministry

All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008-2010, Edie Moore




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for tutoring us! These hints are great!
~ linda

Terri Tiffany said...

Thank you thank you! I have wondered how to do that for a long time!!

Deidra said...

I found you from Colored In Christ. I would have emailed, but I can't locate your email address. I just wanted to say that WOF has opportunities to volunteer. I volunteered last year...about two hours of placing items on seats in the stadium. In return, I got free admission to the Friday night events and front row seats to the entire conference. It was awesome!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...