I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Custom Headers and Additional Sidebar for Mary

Custom Headers and additional sidebar for Mary at Divinely Designed


A larger Header for her blog and a smaller Header for her website.

Custom Header




Client Comments:

It's just beautiful and I couldn't be more pleased. Now I have a consistent, professional look for the website, the blog, and the beautiful button. Thank you Edie, for sharing your talent with me.


Edie




All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008, Edie Moore




3 comments:

From the Heart said...

Beautiful, Edie. I've missed you and now I see why. You've been busy. That's a good thing I's sure.

My blog has been giving me some problems so would you say a prayer that God will show me what to do. I added more memory and that's when it started. Then the blog started coming up in different titles - my blog address plus some other weird looking things and it would take forever to get them all closed down. I've searched everything I know to search and can't find anything to tell me what's going on. God knows, so just pray that He will show me what to do.
It's been doing better the last hour or so. I've just slowed my pace and went to other sites in different ways. I'm still not through reading everyone's blog but I will finish tomorrow.
Luv u,
AliceE.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

How awesome! I've been wanting to do something with my header and am hoping to learn how to do all this. Do you have to have a design program on your computer in order to create these?

Unknown said...

I love Mary's header too! That is so pretty! I just became familiar with her. She said she found me because she saw I was a blog site created by you and now we are new friends. How cool is that. You have two ministries goin' one; blog design and uniting of other Christ followers! How much more can you ask for? Awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...