I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Book Cover Design for Stephanneth

I was honored to design a book cover for Stephanneth Adams' soon to be published book. Stephanneth's website is Life's Journey: Woman to Woman.


Client Comments:
Edie, I love it. Thank you. This goes along with the whole theme and looks professional. Thank you again and look forward to working with you more!


Blog Designs and Graphics for Christian Ministry
All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008-2010, Edie Moore




4 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW...awesome...once again, you have outdone yourself!
Hugs,
andrea

Vickie said...

Great job Edie.

LisaShaw said...

Beautiful! Now I know who to turn to to design my cover! I love you!

Unknown said...

It's beautiful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...