I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Design for Maria's Life Coaching Ministry

Maria at The Truthfairy ~ "If you really wanna know!" helps women with weight loss and self image through her life coaching ministry. She wanted a design that reflected this purpose.


Client Comments:

Looks FABULOUS! The barefoot idea, I love it!!!  That is totally me...be beautiful, but FREE. Thank you for connecting with my maker....HE KNOWS ME BEST!  Oh, and the lavender butterfly----the icing on the cake!



Blog Designs and Graphics for Christian Ministry

All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008-2010, Edie Moore




1 comment:

From the Heart said...

I have seen both of the last two blog designs you've. You just amaze me with every one. Hope your feeling better.
AE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...