I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Prayer Button for Amden

Andrea at Arise 2 Write requested a prayer button for her great nephew Amden was born on Monday, February 15th, 2010. He has been diagnosed with Down Syndrome. They will run more tests tomorrow to verify or rule out this diagnosis. Visit Andrea's blog for details and please pray for Amden.

Pray for Amden
Use the code below
to place this button on your sidebar.
Click Here for Help


Blog Designs and Graphics for Christian Ministry

All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008-2010, Edie Moore




2 comments:

From the Heart said...

Oh, Edie, God has really been blessing you just like He said He would. I am so happy for you.

If you get a chance read my post today about the CTA Scan I had yesterday. No results yet but God did an amazing thing for me. Peace, such peace He has given me and the way He gave it is amazing.
God is so good, He does miracles so good. There is no one else like Him.

Vashti said...

Hi Edie. Andrea sent me by to see if you could make up a button for my cousins baby, Bella. She was born yesterday 2 1/2 months early. Andrea said that you do these so that wev can get alot of believers praying in unison. PLease let me know if this is possible.
Thankyou so much.
Vashti http://littlefingersandfrosting.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...