I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Prayer Button for Hope

Elizabeth at Our Blessed Family requested a prayer button for Hope. Hope is a 14 year old girl with cancer. You can click on the button to read her journals and let her know that you are praying for her.


Pray for Hope
Use the code below to place this button on your sidebar.
Click Here for Help




Blog Designs and Graphics for Christian Ministry

All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008-2009, Edie Moore




2 comments:

Jenna said...

Thank you so very much for making a button for my friend Hope! I've put it on all of my blogs and have mentioned it to many:)

Blessings~
Jenna

Anonymous said...

Hi Edie,Hope you had a GREAT Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...