I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Isaiah 1:18 - Free Scripture Tags

FREE Scripture Tag to use on your blog or website.
Helping you spread the Word through your ministry.

"Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as snow;"  Isaiah 1:18

Free Scripture Tags at Rich Gifts Graphics & Blog Design for Christian Ministry



Please do not alter the tags or the code in any way. Place the code below the scripture tag into your HTML gadget and by all means, ENJOY!

Blog Designs and Graphics for Christian Ministry

All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008-2009, Edie Moore




3 comments:

Tammy said...

I love this!

Andrea said...

Another beautiful creation! I pray you had a wonderful Christmas!

Kathryn said...

Thanks, Edie! Just updated my blog with this new tag. Love you, my friend! May your new year be abundantly blessed with His richest gifts. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...