I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

1 Corinthians 13:13 - Free Scripture Tags

FREE Scripture Tags to use on your blog or website. I have designed these using my own illustrations and photos unless otherwise noted.

I would love to hear your thoughts, which tag styles and scriptures you like best and what you would like to see in here too as it just might turn up. Just leave a note in the comments.

Please do not alter the tags or the code in any way. Place the code below into your html gadget and by all means, ENJOY!

Free Scripture Tags by Edie at Rich Gifts Graphics & Blog Design




Free Scripture Tags by Edie at Rich Gifts Graphics & Blog Design



Thank you to Jini at Jinz Faith Column for suggesting a Scripture Tag with with 1 Corinthians 13:13.



Edie


All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008-2009, Edie Moore




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty... I'magrabbin' that brown one!

Tammy said...

I hate making decisions but if I have to...the brown.

From the Heart said...

Great scripture tags, I'll have to go with the blue.
Thanks,
AliceE.

Jini said...

Thanks a lot Edie..i loved them both :)

Godbless you much!

Jini said...

I did take the freedom to pick one more of your tags :) was looking for Jer 29:11 and found Jer 33:3loved it too..!!

Andrea said...

I grabbed the brown one. I love all of your scripture tags. I am looking for one on Exodus 14:14

Thanks!

Wanda said...

I just came across your scripture tags today. They are beautiful and I used the brown one.

Quirky Cooking said...

Thanks for these - they're lovely! I love them both :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...