I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Logo Buttons for Lisa

Buttons and Logo for Lisa Shaw's Website and Living a Fit Life blog. Click on the buttons to visit her.


Use the code below to place on your sidebar. Need Help? Click Here


Lisa Shaw Ministries

Use the code below to place on your sidebar. Need Help? Click
Here


Lisa is 4 Life

Use the code below to place on your sidebar. Need Help? Click
Here







3 comments:

LisaShaw said...

And you know that I ALWAYS love what the LORD uses you to do to bless me and my blogs. These are beautiful!

Love you Edie!

Andrea said...

Awesome!

I suggested to a friend from SC whose Dad may have a brain tumor to contact you about a prayer button. She is palmetto chick on her blog. I know her from my childhood. I can't remember her blog name.

Blessings, andrea

Debbie Petras said...

I'm definitely grabbing her Ladies on a Mission one. Those 7 days were life changing and still continuing.

Love you Edie,
Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...