I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Design for Sunny's Proverbs 31 Bible Study

Sunny wanted the right look and structure for her Proverbs 31 Bible Study at My Second Love. She wanted to convey the message of a wife's biblical submission with an easy to navigate bible study layout which includes a Table of Contents, custom search, and social media buttons.

Click on the image to enlarge.

Client Comments:
Wow! Edie! I'm just blown away! It's more beautiful and more perfect than I could've ever imagined! God is glorious and has gifted you magnificently! But He IS the LORD so, how else would He gift you...right? :)

I beyond LOVE it!♥



Blog Designs and Graphics for Christian Ministry
All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008-2010, Edie Moore




2 comments:

From the Heart said...

You just amaze me. The blog design is absolutely beautiful. You need a job doing just this kind of thing.
Love you, AE

Lynn said...

Edie, Your gift gives such Praise to a Risen Lord who can work through you to design even more than we hope for. This is another beautiful creation. Blessings my friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...