I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Custom Blog Design for Debra

Debra at Clothed With Scarlet wanted a new look that would reflect her love for the LORD and for her family. Debra's desire to to minister to her family by living out the Proverbs 31 woman. If you have ever been to her blog or friend her on facebook then you know that she lives it out well.

Photo of Rose with Nails courtesy of Lavonda at What's UP

Client Comments:
Wow!!! Edie...my heart just lept for joy! Let me see if I can get past the tears! I was just about to give up blogging when I sought the Lord and He led me to you. I asked the Lord "what brings you glory?"...that's where I want to be. And He led me to you and now I know why. I'm thankful for Him and that majestic whisper of His. I'm thankful for the still time I had to hear it. I love everything.


Blog Designs and Graphics for Christian Ministry

All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008-2010, Edie Moore




3 comments:

KrippledWarrior said...

you do great work young sister.
Really, you do.

Heidi said...

I love reading the enthusiastic, thankful comments that people write to you about how they love what you did for them. You are doing such a great job with this stuff and your personal ministry rocks- to boot!

Mary Moss said...

Edie, another masterpiece! What a blessing you are to so many!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...