I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Prayer Button for Denise and Eddie

Marsha from Marsha's Musings requested a prayer button for Denise (Shortybear) and her Lovebug Eddie. They need prayer for health and financial concerns. Please visit Shortybear's Place for the details and updates.

Pray for Denise & Eddie
Use the code below
to place this button on your sidebar.
Click Here for Help



Blog Designs and Graphics for Christian Ministry

All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008-2010, Edie Moore




3 comments:

Andrea said...

Just posted it. You are such a blessings to soooooooooo many!
andrea

Denise said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, may you be greatly blessed.

Peggy said...

Bless you Edie, As I gaze through all these Prayer buttons and needs;some I have and some I don't at The Lighthouse... I just wanted to pause at Denise's (Shortybear's Place) because she is in such great need of PRAYER right now and you did such a great job when her hubby and she needed prayer... so I stopped here and just want to say THANK YOU so much for all of these but especially this one!

But the reason I came was because of the sweet note you left me from Alice (From the Heart) not because I was afraid she abandoned me but because I was concerned if she too needed more prayer or something had happened to her or her husband or SIL that was keeping her away. So much has been going on for so many.
She has been standing in the gap and praying over at The Lighthouse of Prayer in Denise's absence. I appreciate her but also YOU that she would contact you knowing that she could depend on you to let me know. And bless her precious heart that she would call you and you would take time to let me know.
Thank you so much! You are not only gifted but also a gift! Thanks Edie
for all you do and who you are.

Love, peace and blessings,
Peggy
ps: I did not have an email for you so I hope you don't mind me writing here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...