I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Design for Marsha

Marsha at Marsha's Musings decided she wanted to clean up her sidebars and give her blog a fresh uncluttered feel as well as a relaxed welcome atmosphere. In addition to widening her writing space, and removing the blogger navbar, I created a navigation bar to include pages for much of what is currently on her sidebar.





Sidebar Categories

The Muser

Copywrite

Fellow Musers

Musical Musings

Archives

Labels

Called To Pray

Subscribe

Writings
Client Comments:
Edie I am TOTALLY happy :-)!!!  It looks wonderful.  Thank you!  I'm thrilled!  I can't wait to see it on my own site.


Blog Designs and Graphics for Christian Ministry

All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008-2010, Edie Moore




1 comment:

Andrea said...

Beautiful, as always!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...