I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Custom 3 Column Blog Design for Sonya's Titus 2 Ministry Team

Sonya wanted a professional three column design for her new blog, Titus 2 in Action. She will be launching it soon but you can start following now so you don't miss anything!

Includes:
Logo Button
Navigation Menu Bar
Contributing Author Buttons
Coordinating Scripture Tag - My gift to Sonya





Client Comments:

I LOVE the blog for Titus 2 In Action!!!! Great Job!


Edie


All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008-2009, Edie Moore




4 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW...awesome! Edie you amaze me with all your beautiful creations.
Blessings, andrea

From the Heart said...

You've done it again. Another great design.

Thanks for your comments on my blog.
Love you,
AliceE.

LisaShaw said...

Edie, the LORD uses you in beautiful ways. How could HE not?!! Love you.

Amanda said...

You are so talented!! If I ever need a change, I know where to go!

Blessings-
Amanda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...