I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Prayer Button for Andrew

Prayer button for Melanie at Bella~Mella for her son Andrew. Andrew has a mass on his brain and they are awaiting test results. Please pray for Andrew and this family.

Pray for Andrew

Use the code below to place on your sidebar. Need Help? Click Here



Edie


All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008-2009, Edie Moore




3 comments:

KrippledWarrior said...

Now I feel like a fly in the web. I felt a neophyte had mocked my lame attempt at explaining, and now I see you are a master HTML coder. I dabble, but C++ and Assembly are my preferred coding choices. Thank you for the kind work and words of encouragement to all whom you assist. May God expand your reach and influence. Blessings on you sister. Be well, be blessed and continue to be a blessing to others.
KW

Andrea said...

Once again you have outdone yourself. i have placed andrew's button on arise 2 write.

Blessings,andrea

Dirk said...

Interesting text. You have a nice blog. Keep it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...