I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Prayer Buttons for Ron, Jim, and Doug

In the last couple of weeks God has brought to my attention a few people in need of prayer and the large number of steadfast prayer warriors here in the blogosphere. After Beth asked me to make a prayer button for Alleluiabelle's husband, I felt prompted to make prayer buttons available at no cost, as the need arrives and I am available to do so. Please note this is for serious and urgent needs.

If you have a serious and urgent need for a prayer button please use my Contact button to email me. Please provide me with the name of the person to pray for. I will try to create a button for you right away.


Prayer Button for Ron

Humble As I Go

Use the code below to place on your sidebar. Need Help? Click Here



Prayer Button for Jim

Pray for Jim

Use the code below to place on your sidebar. Need Help? Click Here



Prayer Button for Doug

Pray for Doug

Use the code below to place on your sidebar. Need Help? Click Here




Edie

All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008-2009, Edie Moore




3 comments:

Andrea said...

Edie:

You are awesome! GOD is certainly using you in ways beyond your comprehension. Thank you for using your talents to help others!

Blessings, love, hugs, and prayers, andrea

RCUBEs said...

For you to offer your service for free, that is "unconditional" love. may God bless you richly!

Alleluiabelle said...

Thank you my sweet and precious friend! My heart cries were certainly heard and you responded to my need very quickly. Words cannot express my sincere gratitude for your extreme act of love, kindness and prayer support not only for my husband, but for these others in dire need of getting the word out for prayer support for their situations (via your precious blog button creations).

Yes, Yes, Yes, may God bless you richly my sister.

Love you,
Alleluiabelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...