I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Auto Signature or Text in Post

These instructions will show you how to make your signature or a line of text, like a scripture or quote, automatically appear in every post. This does not change previously published posts.

1. Select the Settings Tab.
2. Click on Formatting.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page where it says Post Template.
4. Type your text into the field box.
5. Click Save Settings.



Done!


Edie

All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008, Edie Moore




3 comments:

Denise said...

Oh my gosh! Who knew....! We used to watch Fox News during the Bush years and they had a very young dark headed man that was full of smarts about our enemy that we were fighting.. My husband and I called him smart guy! Sooooooooooo I now proclaim you Smart Gal!

Thanks for the tip.. I will add something to the beautiful name that is already there ..........

From the Heart said...

I never thought about it but now I see how you get your copyright posted after your name. So I can put a scripture after my name but before the hearts. Great, thanks for sharing.

By the way my right sidebar is at the bottom of my post instead of on the right. How do I change that?

It just doesn't pay to slip out of town does it. You never know what might happen. It was fine until I did a post for today and scheduled one for tomorrow.
Any ideas?

I sure did miss everyone.
Luv u,
AliceE.

Heidi said...

Um. Okay. I want to do this. But I would like my signature to be swirling and cute or lovely. Can I do that, or will it be just the way I currently type it, only it will post itself?

Heidi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...