I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Custom Three Column Blog Design for Lisa's Ministry

Custom Blog Design for Lisa at Sharing Life with Lisa
Custom Logo
Custom Category Buttons
Custom Coordinating Scripture Tag - My Gift to Lisa


Custom Blog Design


Client Comments:
Love it! I so appreciate you. Thank you so very much.
I want to thank you again for the BEAUTIFUL makeover to my Ministry blog. I appreciate your heart, giftings and professionalism. May the Lord bless you all the more for all the ways you touch my heart.


Edie


All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008, Edie Moore




3 comments:

LisaShaw said...

I had to come back over to say, I love you and in regards to your comment yes indeedd I see how the colors of browns you selected match PERFECTLY with my Grandparents photo and I didn't share with you what Psalm 27:13-14 means to me but Grandma taught it to me so it's extra special to my life. I tear up each time I visited the site today just seeing that Scripture in the header. You've done far more than a blog makeover --thank you!

From the Heart said...

Absolutely beautiful, thoughtful, and so God-filled.
Blessings,
AliceE.

Michele Williams said...

It is so beautiful! hummmm I need some help with my blog too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...