I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Custom Birthday Banner for ADHD-Jo

Custom Birthday Banner for ADHD-Jo at Monkeys are Funny

Monkeys are Funny

Friend's Comments:
I LOVE my fire engine!!You know, I have climbed that ladder quite a few times....talk about a rush!As usual, you continue to amaze me.I am SO grateful to have you as such a wonderful friend!!


Edie


All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008, Edie Moore




1 comment:

My ADHD Me said...

I LOVE my fire engine!!

You know, I have climbed that ladder quite a few times....talk about a rush!

As usual, you continue to amaze me.
I am SO grateful to have you as such a wonderful friend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...