I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Printed Scripture Tags for Valentines Day

Use Printed Scripture Tags to encourage others with the Word of God.
  • These are great hand-outs for your conference, event, or function.
  • Perfect for decorating a gift.
  • Keep some on hand to leave with a generous tip the next time you eat out.
  • Planning a special luncheon, dinner, or meal for a group? Adorn each plate with a Scripture Tag appropriate for the event.
  • A great Valentines gift for co-workers, your mail carrier, hair stylist, or anyone who performs a service for you.
A Valentines gift idea...

Edie

All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008, Edie Moore




1 comment:

From the Heart said...

You are quiet welcome. Thanks for checking on me. You and Lea have taken me back to the days when I use to do crafts. I did some things for my two daughters and grandchildren today. I will take a picture of it tomorrow and put it on my sidebar. I used your scripture tag, some lace I found to put on the 3 jars of the Hot Chocolate mix I made. That along with candy will be their Valentine's gift. (My husband just can't get away from buying candy, he's always done it and I guess it's too late to try and stop him now). This will proably be the last time I do anything like this again. I worked all day just about, but it was fun and I can't wait to see their faces. They'll think I've gone back to their childhood (and mine).
Luv u,
AliceE.
PS It's all your fault you know. Just kidding. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...