I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Matthew 2:2 - Christmas - Free Scripture Tags

My small part in proclaiming Truth for the Glory of God.

FREE Scripture Tags to use on your blog or website. I have designed these using my own high resolution graphic illustrations.

The beautiful photos used in the Sparrowgrass Collection are taken by Debra Smith at Sparrowgrass who graciously allows me to use her work in my designs. Thank you Debra.

I would love to hear your thoughts, which tag styles and scriptures you like best and what you would like to see in here too as it just might turn up. Just leave a note in the comments.

Please do not alter the tags or the code in any way. Place the code below into your Html editor and by all means, ENJOY!

Free Scripture Tags by Edie at Rich Gifts Graphics & Blog Design



Edie

All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008, Edie Moore




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...