I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Custom Blog Design for Tammy

Custom Blog Design for Tammy at Not mine but God's Story
Custom Blog Design

Client Comments:
I love it! I'm so thrilled with the outcome,you did a great job.You made sense through all my confusion in designing this blog,what a gift!
Edie, the designer behind this beautiful makeover. She is a pleasure to work with and was sooo patience with me. I was clueless in this whole process of designing a new look for my blog but she took all my ideas of what I 'thought' a blog should look like and made it beautiful. I love the look!
Edie's goal is to make sure that you are totally in love with your design that she has created for you.She continues to communicate with you to get "the look" to fit your personality and won't stop until you are happy.




Edie



All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.© 2008, Edie Moore




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...