I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Custom - B His Girl

I believe that God made each person with a unique style and personality and I do my best to bring that out in my work. My designs are created using my own graphic illustrations, and mostly my own photos. I will also use photos provided by the client when requested.



Barbara at B His Girl - Just wanted a layout to coordinate with the header she already had.
B His Girl Blog Design

Barbara's remarks:
I wanted to say THANK YOU. You gave me the look I wanted. I like it!



Edie



All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work. © 2008, Edie Moore




1 comment:

Fitts said...

Edie, this is beautiful! I like what you say about yourself in your profile, have you ever read "Shape" by Eric Reese from Saddleback Church?
If not, do you have any recommended readings for determining how God wired you?

Finally, do you make T-shirts? We are starting a new ministry this Friday called "Celebrate Recovery" and we will need T-shirts and other promotional items.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...