I have decided it is time for this season of blog designing to come to an end and will not be accepting any more jobs. I will still make available Free Scripture Tags, as well as other graphics available for a donation of any amount. Thank you for your understanding.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Free Scripture Tags

My small part in proclaiming Truth for the Glory of God.

Thank you for your interest in my Scripture Tags. I am offering them for FREE to for use on your blog or website. I have designed these myself using my own graphics and almost all my own photos. The illustrations are drawn by me and are mostly vector graphics. A vector graphic maintains high quality and does not produce a pixelated look.

Please do not alter the tags or the code in any way. Place the code below into your Html/JavaScript Element, and by all means, ENJOY!

Free Scripture Tags by Edie at Rich Gifts Graphics & Blog Design




Edie

All content on this site is copyright protected. Using or obtaining the graphics on this site in any way other than specified on this site is a violation of the copyright. Please respect my work.
© 2008, Edie Moore




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...